PROTECTVEST AND ADVANCEVEST BY ECHOVECTORVEST MDPP PRECISION PIVOTS presents the
On-Off-Through Vector Target Application Price Switch And Position Polarity Cover And/Or Position Polarity Switch Signal
A Recursive 3-Legged Conditional Branched-Chain Stop-Specific Trade-Trigger Position Management Order Utility Program, and Methodology, and Platform for Advanced Applications of
FNPI Full Net Portfolio Value Insurance
FNPL Full Net Portfolio Value Long
FNPS Full Net Portfolio Value Short
FNPDL Full Net Portfolio Value Double Long
FNPDS Full Net Portfolio Value Double Short
FNDDL Full Net Portfolio Value Double Double Long
FNPDDS Full Net Portfolio Value Double Double Short
FNPositionI Full Net Position Value Insurance
FNPositionL Full Net Position Value Long
FNPositionS Full Net Position Value Short
FNPositionDL Full Net Position Value Double Long
FNPositionDS Full Net Position Value Double Short
FNPositionDDL Full Net Position Value Double Double Long
FNPositionDDS Full Net Position Value Double Double Short
FNVI Full Net Vehicle (Financial Instrument) Value Insurance
FNVL Full Net Vehicle (Financial Instrument) Value Long
FNVS Full Net Vehicle (Financial Instrument) Value Short
FNVDL Full Net Vehicle (Financial Instrument) Value Double Long
FNVDS Full Net Vehicle (Financial Instrument) Value Double Short
FNVDDL Full Net Vehicle (Financial Instrument) Value Double Double Long
FNVDDS Full Net Vehicle (Financial Instrument) Value Double Double Short
OOTVTAPS: On-Off-Through Vector Target Application Price Switch: OOTV,
OTAPS AND V-TAPS (for short)
PPS: Potential Position Polarity Cover And/Or Switch Signal Vector And Switch Signal Vector Cluster Trigger Point, And Position Polarity Switch Signal Vector and Extension Vector, and Extension Vector Cluster.
V-TAPS: On-Off-Through Vector Target Application Price Switch Signal Vector or Switch Signal Vector Cluster And Switch Signal Vector Cluster Trigger Point
PROTECTVEST AND ADVANCEVEST BY ECHOVECTORVEST MDPP PRECISION PIVOTS
OTAPS SIGNAL CONSTRUCTION CALCULATIONS ARE METHODOLOGICALLY GENERATED FROM
1. EchoVector Pivot Points, absolute, Coordinate Forecast EchoVector* construction endpoints, single-period based.
2. Aggregated EchoVector Pivot Points, absolute, aggregated Coordinate Forecast Echovector construction endpoints, complex, multi-period in phase convergences of cycles in clusters.
3. EchoVector Pivot Points, dynamic, Coordinate Forecast EchoVector construction market price intersects at slope momentum projections, specific time-point relative.
4. Coordinate Forecast EchoVectors as SRV-R (Resistance Vector) AND SRV-S (Support Vector) intersects, range-specific, and periodicity specified.
5. SRV (Support and/or Resistance Vector) intersects with key outlook time-points (ie., options expiration day, FOMC announcement day-hour-minute, earnings releases, economic calendar announcements-releases-events, scheduled special events or occurrences or their calendar echoes, overseas and/or international announcements, crisis management announcements, political economics calendar, etc.)
6. Mathematically and statistically related formula and economic-based algorithms.
7. EchoBackDate (EBD) and/or EchoBackDateTimeAndPricePoint (EBD-TPP) symmetry transpositioned corresponding Extension Vectors and Extension Vector Clusters.
OTAPS-PPS Switch Signal Forecast Model Constructs are used in conjunction with Active Advanced Positioning and Active Advanced Position Management in Risk Management and Value Optimization Paradigms: Risk-Management / Value-Protection / Growth Optimization - Growth Acceleration Curve Optimization
They are Active Advanced Management Constructs inclusive Of Key Forecast Price Pivot Points, Key Forecast Price Flex Points, Key Forecast Price Support Vectors, Key Forecast Price Resistance Vectors.
OTAPS-PPS DIRECTIONALLY-RESPONSIVE POSITION POLARITY SWITCH COVER/STRADDLE TRIGGER PRICE/TIME POINT: Active Advanced Position Management Technology.
DERIVING THE OTAPS-PPS
"The OTAPS-PPS Position Polarity Cover And/Or Position Polarity Switch Signal Vector Trigger Point Price" and its support and resistance trigger point constellation is primarily derived from FOUR fundamental source constructions operant within applied EchoVector Analysis and OTAPS technology.
1. The first construction source is (a) the set of specific key active coordinate forecast echovector (CFEV) support and resistance vectors, and their identified parallel extension vectors, discovered at work within the referenced scope-relative market cycle echovector momentum vector occurring within the focus interest opportunity forecast time and price block or designated frame, or (b) the set of variant and aggregated scope-relative market cycle echovectors of similar time-lengths intersecting and occurring within the focus interest opportunity forecast time and price block or designated frame, or (c) the set of variant and aggregated scope-relative market cycle echovectors of differing time-lengths intersecting and occurring within the focus interest opportunity forecast time and price block or designated frame, or (d) any aggregates and intersects of a, b, and/or c above occurring within the focus interest opportunity forecast time and price block or designated frame, the AAFIOFT* (Applied Action Focus Interest Opportunity Forecast Time-block).
2. The second construction source is the transposed cluster of NPP* (Nearby identified scope-relative pivot points and/or flex-points of focus interest) Extension Vectors that are identified and originate from the EBD* (EchoBackDate) and/or EBD-TPP* (EchoBackDate TimeAndPricePoint... as more precise time increment measures enable) and which are then symmetrically transposed to 'project from' the NPP's corresponding, originating, and current echovector SP* (the Referenced Echovector's Starting Reference Time/Price Point (typically found at its latest - located most to the right graphically - time/price point) and which then may also continue to further 'project into' or 'traverse' the respective focus interest opportunity otaps-pps forecast application time-frame (fio-otaps-pps-fatf) and applied forecast fiop time/price block (af fiop tpb).
3. The third construction source is the set of additional technical analysis tools and indicators that may be used in complimenting and supplementing primarily EchoVector Analysis methodology generated indicators, signals, and alerts.
4. The fourth construction source is the set of various and regular key outlook events and economics calendar stimulants, along with the potential black swan reactive determinants, that may induce additional, independent, and automatic OTAPS-PPS Switch Signal generation within the practice of effective risk management.
All OTAPS-PPS VECTORS are vector price support and resistance bridges, which, when touched, constitute, signal, and trigger position capital gain capture, and which, when penetrated, constitute, signal, and trigger position polarity reversal action and adjustment.
The OTAPS-PPS Open Position Polarity Cover And/Or Open Position Polarity Switch Signal and Trigger Applied Action Forecast Time-Price Block.
"Actively adjusting for optimum speed, acceleration, directionality, and leverage, the instrument position 'captures and sails' to the varied strengths and varied directions in the powering winds of market change... to keep the course of equity growth strong, positive, straight, true, and moving ever powerfully forward."
"Positioning for change, staying ahead of the curve, we're keeping watch for you."
PROTECTVEST AND ADVANCEVEST BY ECHOVECTORVEST MDPP PRECISION PIVOTS
EXAMPLES OF SIMPLE
AND RUDIMENTARY OTAPS SIGNAL CONSTRUCTIONS, USES, AND APPLICATIONS FOR FUNDAMENTAL SWING TRADING (Provided In Following Articles)
Don't Fight The Fed
"... Regarding any long-term short positions that may still be open from that top, I would tend to consider them primarily mature, especially in the short term and at the current level of extension, and to possibly be at risk. Therefore, I would be ready to monitor them closely, and be analyzing their potential cover or continuance within short-term trading considerations.